Endowed funds produce charitable income every year and help donors create a legacy of giving.
Supports foundation operations.
- Smoky Hills Administrative Fund
Provides annual support for specific charities selected by the donor.
- Delmar Kohls Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Ellsworth County Medical Center Endowed Fund
- Eugene Malir Designated Fund
- Geneseo Public Library Fund
- Gladys M. Wagner Memorial Designated Fund
- Kansas Health Foundation Operating Fund for Smoky Hills
- Miss Czech Slovak Kansas Pageant Designated Fund
Donor Advised Funds
Enables donors to recommend grants to the charitable organizations or programs of their choice.
- Helen & Will Shanelec Fund
- Randy V. & Judy S. Mills
Field of Interest Funds
Enables donors to support a designated cause or geographic area. (e.g. the arts, a specific community, etc.)
- Dane G. Hansen Community Grant Fund
- Joyce Nagel Health, Education & Recreation Fund
- Smoky Hills Healthy Living Fund
- USD 112 Central Plains Fund
- USD 327 Student Benefit Fund
- Wilson Forever Fund
Funds for the future
- Dorothy Bettenbrock Thomas
- Scholarship Fund
- Larry & Sara Soukup Fund
- Frank & Judy Toman Fund
Provides annual income for nonprofit organizations in support of their charitable work.
- Ellsworth County Cancer Fund
- Ellsworth Childcare & Learning Center Fund
- Ellsworth County Historical Society Fund
- Ellsworth Senior Center Fund
- J. H. Robbins Memorial Library Fund
- St. Paul's United Church of Christ, Holyrood KS Endowment Fund
Assists and encourage promising students, including those challenged by educational costs.
- Caryle Jean Bender Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Charles & Velma Westerman Scholarship Fund
- Dawn L. Pruitt Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Eleanor Hunter Scholarship Fund
- Fran Malir Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Geraldine L. Anschutz Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Jack R. Janousek Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Lila Jean (Warta) Young Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Mary Hanzlicek Memorial Scholarship Fund
Supports foundations community grantmaking.
- Smoky Hills Community Fund